Google+ Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Saikor Is A Nice And Wonderful Place


I went there when I was 10,
Hardly knew to write with a pen.
I was so dumb that I dint speak or hear,
Even I dint know that I had to fear.
All in my mind was to fly an aircraft,
Which my Dad said was taught here.
Some faces were familiar,
Some faces were new,
The ones with a smile were very few.
It was all like some sort of a forest,
Where I had to plant my future and harvest.
Crash course was scheduled in the beginning week,
To make them brave those who were weak.
Later they came with the bag packs, the seniors,
For the first time I was called the junior.
Kakatiya Pallava Pandya and Maurya housed the junior ones,
Mogul Gupta Chalukya and Gajapathi were senior’s dens.
We were afraid to walk, we were afraid to sit, so we always ran,
We need to give our best where ever we can.
I miss her, I miss her, I miss her all the time,
God please just take me back to old time.
We went to class because we had to pass,
In foot ball too we made some pass.
We learned to Live,
And to Strive and Thrive.
We roared Royal,
And are Ever Loyal.
We Bloomed Blue and Dazzled Red,
Every one enjoyed the jam with bread.
We flew high like the Golden Eagle,
Life was all we had to juggle.
N.C.C was the Night mare,
Saturday nights the Fun fare.
We ate and we played,
And if late and we paid.
Tough summer days in the boring classes,
Hard winter nights when we bared the lashes.
Life was fun standing under the sun,
We learnt to shoot that old creepy gun.
Hard we did the practice to lift the South Zone cup,
After which we enjoyed the Special Sup.
Privileged were we to step into heaven,
To face the hell were we woven.
Best of our lives ended there,
Now we are spread apart everywhere.
We never knew that 7 years would be such short a time,
Here rang the Good Bye chime.
All the school time we sang one song,
We never would forget that all our life long.
I miss her, I miss her, I miss her all the time,
God please just take me back to old time.
After all we all proudly say,
“I am the chosen one…
  I am a Saikorian…”
These simple words help me pave my life’s way.
Loud blew with pride the trumpets, the bugles and the fife,
I would dedicate to my Alma Mater whole of my Life.

Jai Hind !!








18 comments:

  1. Too good bro:)
    luvd it!!..
    Do a bit of rambling too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ra.....loved every line and every word....my favourite line is "We were afraid to walk, we were afraid to sit, so we always ran" so very true.....this piece of "beginner's work" deserves a place in our school e group, "saikors@gmail".....pls do it, that's my request...if u are not a member, then let me do that....each and every single Saikorian would love reading this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx Sudha bro but i m not a member of the group so better u do it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really awesome ra...nice work, all my 7yrs just flashed infront of me in ur words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really awesome ra...nice work, all my 7yrs just flashed infront of me in ur words... :) -rajeswar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work dude.... simply superb.... keep writing good stuff and keep rockin....

    ReplyDelete
  7. really awesome brother....

    ReplyDelete
  8. good work...but rethink on blog's title, beginner's blog? not an inspiring title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent.........heart touching......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent one boss..!!!!
    Keep going!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rocking as always !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. muyida rakesh 3853October 28, 2011 at 3:32 AM

    nice one dude!!!!ex wrk....

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so good at rhyming...and best thing about it is that it doesnt sound forceful...
    Repeating I miss her was brilliant...
    You know people usually write about things they imagine..but writing about an experience and making it so beautiful is what makes you different.
    Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really marvellous dude!!!.natural one and great poetry skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. while i was reading ur article i forgot that i have already passed out..i thought of giving fallen after dinner ..hahahaha lol when i finished reading ur article i realized that i was just siting in front of computer n reading the past memories ..i really missed our school...gooood work praveeen ...well done

    ReplyDelete
  16. its awesome...
    really its a classic work ..lovd it...

    ReplyDelete